Saturday 17 September 2011

Bumble & Bumble Texture Creme

Photobucket
I don't really "do" much with my hair- I might splurge on expensive shampoo and conditioner, but when it comes to extra haircare products, all I really use is a hairmask and some good old Loreal hairspray. In fact, I don't dye my hair- or at least haven't in almost 3 years- and I'm completely ignorant when it comes to all those beautifully intricate hairstyles you see on the catwalk.  So in terms of haircare, I like to keep it simple, which is why this Bumble & Bumble Texture Creme appealed to me. Involving no complicated styling nor hairdrying techniques- you simply squeeze a modest amount out and run it through your hair. And I can I just say, this product smells AMAZING- probably one of my favourite cosmetic scents to date! So, I followed the easy steps, apply to damp (not soaking wet!)  hair, let sit for a few minutes and then, ruffle and loosen freehand. No hairdryer necessary (which I love because I hate hairdryers, so bad for your hair girls!) A little product goes a long way here- its rather thick and sort of sticky, so too much of the creme and your hair will probably look greasy. But I loved what it did to my hair- it gave it "undone volume"- the sort of texture I can usually only achieve if I sleep with my hair verryyyy slightly damp. AND the simplicity of the product is a definite bonus- quick, easy- perfect for my very rushed and comically basic daily morning hair routine. Since you only have to use a very small amount, it seems to be a good investment, as the creme will last a long time. Bumble & Bumble offer a very practical product- one that takes minimal effort and time- but with really great results. I thought shampoo and conditioner were the only real haircare essentials, but now, I think I gotta get me some more of this texture creme!


Bumble & Bumble products provided by: Chalk PR
Visit Bumble & Bumble online: HERE

2 comments:

  1. thank you for ou awesome comment on our blog! we are loving your blog!! i have a question! what font is that that you used "want me to review your product" i love that font!!

    www.shervinsworld.com

    ReplyDelete